In My Time Of Dying
Po delší době zde přispívám opět nějakým překladem. Je to In my Time Of Dying, staré blues původem od Blind Willie Johnsona. Co bych k textu řekla... docela strašidelně vyznívá, že ho Robert napsal před svou nehodou v Řecku, kde on i jeho žena byli blízko smrti. Ani se nelze divit, že ji pak odmítal zpívat.
Jinak ještě pro úplnost dodávám, že skladba byla nahrána na album Physical Graffiti, které vyšlo 24. 2. 1975. Co jsem napsala o ní, i o celém albu, si můžete přečíst zde.
A aby tady bylo i něco odlehčujícího, tak jeden velice trefný komentář z Youtube:
zpěv: Ježíš
kytara: Satan
bicí: Chuck Norris
basa: Duch Svatý
In My Time Of Dying - Led Zeppelin live Earls Court 1975 1. část
***
2. část
IN MY TIME OF DYING
Jimmy Page / Robert Plant / John Paul Jones / John Bonham
In my time of dying,
Want nobody to mourn,
All I wa__nt for you to do
Is take my body home.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Jesus gotta make up.
Sure know.
Jesus gonna make up.
Jesus gonna make it, my dyin' bed.
Meet me Jesus, meet me,
Ooh, meet me in the middle of the air.
If my wings should fail me, Lord
Oh-please meet me with another pair.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Oh~ooh-oh~ooh.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Jesus gonna make up.
Somebody, somebody.
Oh, oh Jesus gonna make up.
Jesus gonna make it, my dyin' bed.
Oh Saint Peter,
At the gates of 'eaven,
Won't ya let me in.
I never did no harm,
I never did no wrong.
Uh! Oh Gabriel,
Let me blow your horn,
Let me blow your horn.
Ohh, I never did no harm,
Did no wrong.
I only can be young once.
I never thought I'd do anybody no wrong,
no, no-one, so.
Ahh do it!
Oh! I did somebody some good,
Somebody some good yeah, I saw.
Uh! Oh! Did somebody some good yeah.
I musta' did somebody some good yeah. Oh!
I believe I did.
I see the smilin' faces,
I know there must be lipstick traces, oh.
God!
And I see them in the streets
And I see them in the fields~yeah
And I hear them un-der my feet
And I know it's got to be real,
Ah Lord deliver me
All the wrong I've done.
Ooh you can deliver me Lo-ord yeah,
I only wanted to have some fun.
Ohh, hear the angels marchin', marchin',
Hear them marchin',
Hear them marchin',
They're marchin'.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Ah-oh-ah my Jesus.
Hey! Yeah! It's got-ta be my Jesus, whoah~whoah.
It's got-ta be,
It's got-ta be my Jesus.
It's got-ta be, oh.
It's got-ta be my Jesus.
Oh~ah take me home.
Come on, come on!
I can hear the angels singin'.
Ohh, here they come,
Here they come,
Here they come.
Bye-bye, bye-bye,
Bye-bye, bye-bye,
Bye-bye.
Oh, it feels pretty good up here,
Pretty good up here.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh, oh!
Ahh! Ahh!
Ahh! Ahh!
Ahh! Yeah!
Oh, I see him yeah.
C'mon! Take, take, take, take,
take, take, take,
take, take, take,
take, take, take.
Ooh yes!
C'mon.
Ah, oh yeah.
Ah, don't ya make it my dyin',
dyin',
dyin'.
Jimmy Page / Robert Plant / John Paul Jones / John Bonham
In my time of dying,
Want nobody to mourn,
All I wa__nt for you to do
Is take my body home.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Jesus gotta make up.
Sure know.
Jesus gonna make up.
Jesus gonna make it, my dyin' bed.
Meet me Jesus, meet me,
Ooh, meet me in the middle of the air.
If my wings should fail me, Lord
Oh-please meet me with another pair.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Oh~ooh-oh~ooh.
Well, well, well, so I can die easy.
Jesus gonna make up.
Somebody, somebody.
Oh, oh Jesus gonna make up.
Jesus gonna make it, my dyin' bed.
Oh Saint Peter,
At the gates of 'eaven,
Won't ya let me in.
I never did no harm,
I never did no wrong.
Uh! Oh Gabriel,
Let me blow your horn,
Let me blow your horn.
Ohh, I never did no harm,
Did no wrong.
I only can be young once.
I never thought I'd do anybody no wrong,
no, no-one, so.
Ahh do it!
Oh! I did somebody some good,
Somebody some good yeah, I saw.
Uh! Oh! Did somebody some good yeah.
I musta' did somebody some good yeah. Oh!
I believe I did.
I see the smilin' faces,
I know there must be lipstick traces, oh.
God!
And I see them in the streets
And I see them in the fields~yeah
And I hear them un-der my feet
And I know it's got to be real,
Ah Lord deliver me
All the wrong I've done.
Ooh you can deliver me Lo-ord yeah,
I only wanted to have some fun.
Ohh, hear the angels marchin', marchin',
Hear them marchin',
Hear them marchin',
They're marchin'.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Oh my Jesus.
Ah-oh-ah my Jesus.
Hey! Yeah! It's got-ta be my Jesus, whoah~whoah.
It's got-ta be,
It's got-ta be my Jesus.
It's got-ta be, oh.
It's got-ta be my Jesus.
Oh~ah take me home.
Come on, come on!
I can hear the angels singin'.
Ohh, here they come,
Here they come,
Here they come.
Bye-bye, bye-bye,
Bye-bye, bye-bye,
Bye-bye.
Oh, it feels pretty good up here,
Pretty good up here.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh Georgina.
Oh, oh!
Ahh! Ahh!
Ahh! Ahh!
Ahh! Yeah!
Oh, I see him yeah.
C'mon! Take, take, take, take,
take, take, take,
take, take, take,
take, take, take.
Ooh yes!
C'mon.
Ah, oh yeah.
Ah, don't ya make it my dyin',
dyin',
dyin'.
Překlad:
Když umírám, nikdo netruchlí.
Všechno, co potřebuji je,
abyste vzali mé tělo domů.
Dobře, dobře, zemřít je tak snadné 2x
Ježíši, musím to vymyslet
Jistě to víte.
Pán chtěl, aby se to stalo
Pán se to chystal udělat, mé smrtelné lože.
Pane, připravuji si své smrtelné lože.
Setkáme se, Pane, setkáme.
Sejdeme se uprostřed oblaků.
Kdybych měl křídla, určitě by selhaly, Pane.
Prosím, uspokoj mě jiným párem.
Dobře, dobře, zemřít je tak snadné 2x
Pán se to chystal udělat...někdo, někdo
Oh, Pán se to chystal udělat
Pán chtěl, aby se to stalo v mém smrtelném loži.
Ach Svatý Petře před nebeskou branou,
nechcete mě vzít dovnitř.
Nikdy jsem nic špatného neudělal. 2x
Ach Gabrieli, dovolte mi zatroubit na váš roh.
Ach, nikdy jsem nic zlého neudělal.
Líbilo se mi činit dobro.
Jsem mladý jen jednou
Nikdy jsem si nemyslel,
že dělám něco zle.
Ne, nejednou.
Ah, jsem dobrý člověk.
Viděl jsem někoho, kdo koná dobro.
Musíme činit dobro,
věřím, že jsem to dělal.
Vidím usměvavé tváře.
Vím, že jsou na nich stopy rtěnky.
Bože
A vidím tě v ulicích
a vidím tě v polích,
slyším pod mýma nohama.
Ach Pane, vysvoboď mne
všechno, co jsem udělal, je špatně.
Jenom ty mě můžeš vysvobodit, Pane.
Jen jsem se chtěl pobavit.
Slyšte andělský pochod.
Slyšte jejich pochod
pochodují...
Oh můj Ježíši
Ano, je to on, můj Ježíš
To musí být on, můj Pán
Musí být
To musí být můj Pán
Oh, vezměte mě domů.
Pojď, pojď...
slyším anděly zpívat,
ach zde přichází
už jsou tady. 2x
Sbohem, sbohem.....
Ach je to tady pěkné
Je to krásné tady nahoře.
Ach Georgino...
Ach, vidím ho
Tak pojď, vem si mě
vem, vem
Oh ano, tak pojď
Ach jistě.
Ano, je to moje smrt, smrt...
Komentáře
Okomentovat